Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Disney Movie Reflection: Winnie the Pooh

This movie was mediocre and forgettable. The original from the late 1970s was way better. Also, this movie is extremely short. The voices don't match with the originals very well and it is weird that there are clearly some moderately famous people doing classic characters voices. You can buy it to keep a 3 year old quiet but it doesn't have much value especially in comparison to the 1970s movie which is a Disney classic that launched a whole family of iconic characters.

Here is what I will remember about this movie:

It sat on my desk for a couple of days and I really needed to take it to the library so the day before I left for one of my trips I decided to run it to the library. I was hoping I could make it into an elevator without one of my coworkers seeing me because I really didn't want to have to talk about why I had it. Well, it turned out that one of the important high bosses got on the elevator with me and asked what I was returning. I told her what it was and she asked if it was good and I made a sarcastic joke and she said "Oh the things we do for our kids". Panic ensues because this lady is awesome and my bosses bosses bosses boss and I would love to work on her team so do I lie and then it is weird or do I tell her I am weird and about my quest to watch all of these movies. So I just kind of shrug it off but start talking about going back to get more and then she starts talking about how using the library is a good way to get these movie kids will get bored of and again I shrug it off. So now this high up lady thinks I have kids which is entirely not true and now I will never be successful at work because of Winnie the Pooh,

No comments:

Post a Comment