Friday, April 25, 2014

Be Brave

I spent last weekend really taking some time to tie up loose ends on my blog. I wrote some posts about Disney movies and things I had checked off the list. I thought a lot about the activities I was doing and why they were meaningful. I also realized that putting things down helped distill major take aways that maybe I wouldn't recall. Like how much watching Lilo & Stitch made me think about my Grandpa or how my trip to Florida will be forever remembered by the movie Tangled. I thought about how important each of my friendships are and how each time I cross something off this list it is so much more fun when I am building a relationship with a friend. So here is what went up recently:

 P.S. I saw this while home the other day. Thought I should share.

No comments:

Post a Comment