Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Wellness Wednesday: Week 5

So let's call out the ugly truth. I missed last week's post. I have a lot of excuses. I was getting sick. I was tired. I also didn't lose anything so I didn't have anything to be proud of. Same thing today, I didn't lose anything. I am down from 196 to 193. I'm still 9 pounds and I got 7 weeks

I'm going to use the next paragraph to complain. I'm not very excited about going to Jazzercise anymore. I'm having hard time staying true to healthy eating and couting calories. It is hot and I am tired and walking to work seems daunting. I'm not lazy but losing weight while working and owning a dog and going to the gym all seem a little daunting.

I don't have any answers right now. Money is also tight which means that eating healthy is hard because cereal and Healthy Choice are cheaper that chicken breast and root vegetables. I'm just going to speak my truth and eat some sugar-free Cheesecake pudding with strawberries and hope my motivation returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment