Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wellness Wednesday: Week Six

I had every intention of giving up on Wellness Wednesday today. It was becoming deactivating. I am not actively working to lose weight right now so why punish myself once a week by getting on the scale and then forcing myself to write about how disappointed I felt. I have been sick for two weeks (today seems like the last day I would consider myself sick) and barely worked out. I ate at Arbys on Friday. It gets worse. I had a large curly fry and giant beef n' cheddar. Oh and just another roast beef sandwich with a tub of soda. That day I also ate 4 doughnuts and a muffin.

I just am not motivated to eat super restrictive which is what it would take for me to lose.more weight. I dislike counting. I don't want to get up at 5:30 to walk to work everyday. Exercise is kind of boring right now.

I was just done. I have a lot of things going on right now (work is a mess and I am really broke) so I was just like "I am letting this go." I decided this was maybe and unrealistic goal and that I should just make do with being around 194 pounds. And then, to confirm that I had failed, I got on the scale.

I lost 1.6 pounds since last week. How? Suddenly, I was dangerously close to being back on goal. I was pleased but not proud. Mostly confused. Work Amanda gave kid works about your body resetting but I reminded her that she watched me devour the Arby's like an anaconda to a capybur.

I am not sure what to think. I will give it another week starting tomorrow and see what happens. Maybe tomorrow I will try to eat a little better and see if we can sustain another pound next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment