Thursday, June 5, 2014

Summer Reading List

I am not doing so hot on my  goal of 12 books in 12 months and I am not super happy with that. Jake and I have been watching a lot more TV lately and I need to curb that a bit. I am setting a sprint goal of reading 6 books this Summer (finishing 1 and reading 5 really). I have included a couple shorties that I have wanted to read for a while which should help me get closer to my goal. I am hoping to have these read by September 1 and starting something new on the plane to San Diego.

1. The One Minute Manager (A perenial favorite at InsideTrack)
2. Gentleman Of The Road (Which is 50% finished)
3. The Enneagram Made Easy (A breeze but the foundation of something I am really interested in)
4. Franny and Zooey (I've started it about 4 times and need to just knock it out of the park)
5. On The Road (I feel like it is the perfect Summer book that I have never read)
6. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me (It seems light and easy. I need something to get saucy when I am at the river)

No comments:

Post a Comment