Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Wellness Wednesday: Week 2

I weighed myself this morning. It was something I had been looking forward to all week. Having been at a plateau for some time I really wanted to see some progress. I did.I was down two pounds which was right on track especially given I have only been counting for a week and we had Chinese food on Sunday and leftovers last night.

I am worried that I am trying to do too much right now. With trying to read more actively as well as write more often, I am so tired at night and can barely get up in the mornings in orse to walk to work. I am really slacking on the walk 6 times a week thing which hasn't been great. Additionally, I haven't been walking the dog for as long as I used too. Baby steps I guess but I do really need to up my game if I am going to continue to be successful. Coubti g is great but it will only get me so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment