Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A Progress Report

The other night I had a bit of a panic attack. I hadn't blogged in a few days and I hadn't eaten a rabbit and I hadn't been to Canada and it had been a week since my birthday so I made a peppermint Oreo milkshake and I got the proportions wrong and it was kind of gross. Then I wrote a post about not writing and then I decided to not spend a lot of money. Now, I feel a little more on track.

I've watched 6 of the 53 Disney movies. I'm not really sure what to do with those experiences yet. I thought about reviewing them all or ranking them or giving them a score. I feel like I need to quantify those experiences. Out of the 6, I think Dumbo was my favorite which was suprising. Also, I really like the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh but Robin Hood was a disappointment. Who knew?

I've Jazzercised.

I've been reading which isn't going as fast as I had hoped. I checked out a bunch of books on my Kindle which was a bad idea because now I feel overwhelmed. I like time spend reading and am watching a lot less TV which wasn't much in the first place. I'm half way though a Dave Eggers book. It seems that a few years ago everyone was on the Eggers band wagon and now apparently we don't like him. I like this book and I liked the last one I read. I confuse their names so I'm not going to try.

I filled out my passport application. That is kind of a feat for me. It was easy and isn't noteworthy. I'll write more when I get the picture taken.

I've got some yarn and I got some needles and I've going to start knitting. When I set that goal, I initially thought I was going to knit a huge grey infinity scarf but now I might challenge myself. We shall see. I intend to get started this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment